Tin Pan South 2013 – Additional Information
The Tin Pan South Selection Committee – comprised of venue owners, artist managers, organizational representatives and other industry professionals – determines the festival’s performers/schedule and will be looking for:
• Fresh lineups (combinations of writers that Nashville audiences don’t usually experience)
• Songwriters with hits and/or confirmed artists with hits (even if they’re only sitting in as a guest for a song or two)
• Performers with large followings
Because of the festival’s growing popularity, please note:
* opportunities to perform are limited.
* while we wish we could accommodate everyone, unfortunately, submitting the application does not guarantee a slot in the festival.
**Every year it is difficult when NSAI cannot accommodate all show submissions. Please understand that Tin Pan South helps us do work throughout the year on behalf of all American songwriters. If your show is not approved, please consider the spirit of NSAI’s mission.**
Other points to note are:
• Team members should be professional songwriters. We also ask that each individual perform on only one show during the week.
• You may submit questions to me at email@example.com. You may also reach me by phone at (615) 256-3354 or at 800-321-6008.
I would like to participate as a:
Team Captain (I will also perform)
Team Captain (coordinator only – I will NOT PERFORM)
Performer (I do not have a team but would like to join one if possible)
Our show’s title/theme is:
CONFIRMED performers for this team are:
Myself (if not performing, leave unchecked)
Team Member 2:
Team Member 3:
Team Member 4:
Team Member 5 (if applicable):
We can perform on any date EXCEPT:
March 25 (Tues.)
March 26 (Wed.)
March 27 (Thurs.)
March 28 (Fri.)
March 29 (Sat.)
Ideally, we would PREFER the following time slot:
early (6:00 p.m.)
late (9:00 p.m.)
Logged In As: Visitor
Edit Member Profile
Thursday, August 28 , 2014-- Guest Speaker Night -- Nashville Workshop-6:30 p.m. (Central Time)
Guest: Whitney Daane
To watch live, click here, Thursday night at 6:30 p.m. Central Time
Doors open at 6 p.m. for "Network Now" and the workshops start at 6:30 p.m.